Un-Viral is a podcast where we at Factly tackle that dangerous combination of the two kinds of virality—misinformation about health. Tune in to discern the real from the fake, and remember to Un-Viral.
Episode 2 is all about nutrition, covering obesity, malnutrition, and what lies in between. Joining us on the show is Dr. GM Subbarao, Scientist-E of Health Communication at the Indian Council of Medical Research-National Institute of Nutrition.
- WHO COVID-19 advice for the public: Mythbusters
- Right to Protein Initiative: Protein Paradox study
- NFHS 5 Phase I data
- Nutrition warriors: the prevalent malpractice of Daagna
- Guava with an institutional supplementary meal improves the iron status of preschoolers
- National Institute of Nutrition: My Plate For The Day Report
Researcher - Nanditha Kalidoss
Writer, Host, Producer - Parvati Mohan
Editor, Designer - Jyothi Jeeru