is all about maternal health. Is the first breast fluid a mother produces good or harmful for the baby? Is it normal for a new mother to not be immediately emotionally attached to her baby? We are joined by obstetrician-gynaecologist, Dr Ankesh Sahetya, as we talk about these and several other issues on this edition of Un-Viral.
is a podcast where we tackle that dangerous combination of the two kinds of virality—misinformation about health. Tune in to discern the real from the fake, and remember to Un-Viral.
Episode 4Un-Viral Resources
- Pregnancy Myths and misconceptions in the Indian context
- 6 in 10 women in India face the risk of anaemia
- Targeting underlying factors to accelerate the anaemia reduction among pregnant women in India
- The onus of contraception in India
- Social beliefs, customs, and superstitions associated with the care of mother and newborn baby: a case study from Bundelkhand region in central India
- The incidence of abortion and unintended pregnancy in India, 2015
- Notes on postpartum depression
Jyothi JeeruResearcher -Writer, Host, Producer -Editor, Designer -