Early diagnosis and a scientific treatment plan are the most important tools in the fight against cancer, followed by faith and a positive attitude. In part two of two on Un-Viral's cancer special, we listen to senior oncologists Dr. Geeta Kadayaprath and Dr. Vinay Deshmane take us through each of these aspects of cancer treatment and the way forward in cancer research.
is a podcast where we tackle that dangerous combination of the two kinds of virality—misinformation about health. Tune in to discern the real from the fake, and remember to Un-Viral.
- Breast Cancer Resources: Early Diagnosis, Self Breast Examination
- Cancer Patient Aid Association, Online Support Group for Hindi-speaking Breast Cancer Patients
- Breast Self Examination in Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam
- Cervical Cancer Resources: Here and here
- Types of Cancers
- Promoting Cancer Early Diagnosis
- Importance of Positive Attitude while Battling Cancer
- Cancer Support Groups: Here and here
- Dr. Geeta Kadayaprath
- Indian Cancer Society
Jyothi Jeeru and Suresh DharavathResearcher -Writer, Host, Producer -Editor, Designer -