Mohit Satyanand saw the 2008 crisis coming and put his money where his mouth was. Now he says we're in the middle of another crisis. He joins Amit Varma in episode 135 of The Seen and the Unseen to explain what exactly went wrong in 2008, and what's gone wrong now.
Also check out:
- This is All Because of Rupal Ben -- Episode 5 of The Seen and the Unseen
- Poker and Stock Markets -- Episode 47 of The Seen and the Unseen
- DeMon, Morality and the Predatory Indian State -- Episode 85 of The Seen and the Unseen
- The Bad and Complex Tax -- Episode 75 of The Seen and the Unseen
- Easy Money -- Episode 56 of The Seen and the Unseen
This episode is powered by Storytel: https://www.storytel.com/in/en/ Use the link storytel.com/ivm to get a 30 day free trial as opposed to a 14 day free trial.
You can listen to this show and other awesome shows on the new and improved IVM Podcast App on Android: https://ivm.today/android or iOS: https://ivm.today/ios