Is there such a thing as Indian conservatism? What does it mean and where did it come from? Jaithirth Rao joins Amit Varma in episode 145 of The Seen and the Unseen to discuss his latest book.
Also check out:
- The Indian Conservative -- Jaithirth Rao
- Conservatism: Ideas in Profile -- Roger Scruton
- Why I am Not a Conservative -- Friedrich Hayek
- The Intellectual Foundations of Hindutva -- Episode 115 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Aakar Patel)
- Religion and Ideology in Indian Society -- Episode 124 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Suyash Rai)
- Political Ideology in India -- Episode 131 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Rahul Verma)
- The Gita Press and Hindu Nationalism -- Episode 139 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Akshaya Mukul)
- Our Colourful Past -- Episode 127 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Manu Pillai)
- The Right to Property -- Episode 26 of The Seen and the Unseen (w Shruti Rajagopalan)
- Marching for Salt -- Amit Varma
- The works of Edmund Burke on Amazon.
- The column archives of Jaithirth Rao in Indian Express.
You can listen to this show and other awesome shows on the new and improved IVM Podcast App on Android: https://ivm.today/android or iOS: https://ivm.today/ios