Kashmir is in lockdown, and Article 370 is history. What does this mean for Kashmir -- and for India? Historian Srinath Raghavan joins Amit Varma in episode 134 of The Seen and the Unseen to discuss the historical, geopolitical, ideological and moral questions at the heart of the Kashmir problem.
Also check out:
- War and Peace in Modern India -- Srinath Raghavan
- The Geopolitics of the Bangladesh War -- Episode 113 of The Seen and the Unseen.
- Understanding the India-Pakistan Conflict -- Episode 111 of The Seen and the Unseen.
- Uncle Sam in South Asia -- Episode 93 of The Seen and the Unseen.
- We Won’t Need To Fight A War If We Can Win The Peace -- Amit Varma.
- The Article 370 Amendments: Key Legal Issues -- Gautam Bhatia
- Article 370: A Constitutional History of Jammu and Kashmir -- AG Noorani
- A People's Constitution -- Rohit De
- The Generation of Rage in Kashmir -- David Devadas
This episode is powered by Storytel: https://www.storytel.com/in/en/ Use the link storytel.com/ivm to get a 30 day free trial as opposed to a 14 day free trial.
You can listen to this show and other awesome shows on the new and improved IVM Podcast App on Android: https://ivm.today/android or iOS: https://ivm.today/ios